Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

This weekend was pretty fun. I had a mandatory camping trip for our backpacking class. We went to Dinosaur Valley State Park in Glen Rose. We left to go there a little early to check out big rocks park...Contrary to the name, the rocks aren't that big. I found one slabby V0 and that was it. Dinosaur Valley however has a lot more climbing possibilities but since it was a backpacking trip for school I didn't get to really scope anything. Looks cool though. Despite not climbing I had a lot of fun. The girls got attacked by a racoon. I slept in the "guys camp" so I got to hear the story the next morning. Our new backpacks worked out well and we had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment