Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009


Well This is the first video I've really gotten of a send. This is a variation of a V6 called not if your pregnant. On bloody Flapper it isn't rated but in Texas Limestone Bouldering it's a V9. I'm pretty psyched. I actually went out there to get Video of the V12 but then my camera died. Hopefully I'll get back out soon. Last weekend was CCS nationals. Unfortunately I didn't do as well as I wanted. The first three routes were fine and I was actually in the lead. Then I bombed the next two routes and ended up in fifth. all the scores were really close. It's too bad that this was my senior year. I guess that means SCS next year. I've got a comp in two weeks that I'm training for. Should be good. I also got a video of me sending at Nationals so I'll post those as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment