Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Team 5.10

I finally got around to ordering the 5.10 team shoe.  I hope they are everything I ever imagined.  My Jet7s are about to go and I want to have plenty of time to break in the new shoes before they do.  I also ordered a pair of the 5.10 yosemite jeans and they are awesome.  You don't even feel like you are wearing pants at all, especially jeans.  I think they will be my new go-to pants for climbing.  I may even order another pair here soon.

Also, I am on my last week in the Army, which primarily consists of outprocessing post and that's mostly it.  I hope to be spending a good amount at Hueco and sending my projects before we leave El Paso.

I've been getting into the gym a lot more and I really finally see the importance of having a good setting crew.  I was primarily depending on a guy that would set for me.  Unfortunately, he moved to Alaska and I have had to set for myself since.  I have to say that it is really difficult to be motivated to project things you yourself set.  I need to be training and therefore need to be in there.  I have one particular problem that I have been working on but it is pieced and will go soon.  If anyone out in the ether has recommendations as to how to push yourself on your own setting, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. No recommendations, I'm still with the evolv shoes that I started with!

    ReplyDelete