Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hueco with the Baylor guys.

So, Alex is in Ecuador doing POYi which is the Photo of the Year competition. She is helping to facilitate the competition and most importantly making good connections with people in the photo world. While she was gone I had a few chances to go out and climb with some guys from Baylor. It was a lot of fun and I ended up getting a few new V7s and got really close on some V10s. We'll see how everything goes down but today I am really sore and tired. I'll train tomorrow and wed and see how climbing goes this weekend. Here are some pics from this last week. Also I put up a video of "Be Flat - V4" on youtube if you want to check it out.


Here I am on "Schadenfraud" A really fun V5 in the bottom of Martini Cave


Here is a one finger snag on "Be Flat" as I was trying out different beta for Landon.

No comments:

Post a Comment