Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rock Rodeo.

So, this past weekend was the Hueco Rock Rodeo. Big names and big brands alike were there. Of course, as always Five Ten was there with a shop set up to loan out tester shoes. Daniel Woods was there as well pulling in a first place win. I climbed harder than I thought but most of their problems were really obscure, not to mention I went with Fort Bliss MWR, and their idea of fun would probably not have been to watch me on a bunch of 7s and 8s. I managed to pull a V8 on warm up roof, but mostly ticked a bunch of 5s. I did all the moves in Better Eat Your Wheaties, so that should hopefully go soon. It's good to be back in the groove of things and climbing hard again. Hopefully Alex will get some pics up soon and I'll put in a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment