Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back in the USA

So, I have been in the states again for about a month now. I have been to Hueco three times, to the gym about 4 days a week, and competed in a comp. I created a climbing team at Fort Bliss and should be hired at the Soldier Activity Center pretty soon. I got to climb with famous sport climber, Dan Goodwin, aka Spiderdan (the guy who climbs all the buildings) and I am very close to sending El Techo de los Tres B V11/12 out at Hueco. All I need to do is piece it together. I think that pretty much sums it up. I really want to compete in the 2020 olympics; the first year for climbing to be entered. Therefore, I have been training really hard. I hope to be solidly at V11 by the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment