Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Es Pontas

Well, it looks as if I never even updated on my trip to Spain. I went and climbed in Mallorca and it was amazing. I got on Chris Sharma's line, Es Pontas and I have to say that it is very hard. Just getting out of the water is tiring. Then you fall off and have to fight the ocean current and jellyfish. All in all, it was a great time though. I wanted to get to the dyno but no luck.  I made it about to the move before it.
If you have watched King Lines, you know the part where they mention the jellyfish...well, they are infact pretty brutal. We didn't really get a picture of me climbing but you can see me standing at the bottom of the arch.

No comments:

Post a Comment