Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Another go, another letdown.

Alex and I made it out to Hueco yesterday.  My sole intent was to get on my Nemesis, Power of Silence.  I don't know what it is about this problem, but it just gets harder as I get stronger.  I have tried and tried and tried it, never to any avail.

We didn't head out until about 2 p.m., getting there about 2:30.  When we got there, Maria told us the park was full.  I could hardly believe it, but it gave us good time to sit out and just relax.


We only had to wait for a little while when we got to head up to the problem.  I am sticking the pinch intermediate hold, but just something in my body makes me shut down when I try to go for it.  I stuck the hold maybe 20 times the other day and yesterday I stuck it maybe three.  Granted, I only spent about 30 minutes over there, I knew it wasn't going to go.  I left and decided to try my luck at Diaphanous Sea.  It went pretty poorly too.  Worse than last week, so I figured I was just having an off day.  We'll try again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment