Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Friday, April 12, 2013

On the Cover


So, I made the cover of a magazine...my face was not included, nor was my name mentioned once in the magazine, but that's okay.  I guess as they say,"no press is bad press."  The other photo they had told me they were going to use was kind of silly, but it did have my face in it.  I was just up at the wall playing around anyway and I can't expect any ol' publication to know how to take professional climbing photos.  Some of the guys I know like Damon Corso and Merrick Ales have been tuned in on their craft for years and years, producing stunning images.  This was just a quick snapshot for the quarterly Fort Bliss Morale Welfare and Recreation publication.  It was fun regardless. Does that make me famous?

2 comments: