Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Sunday, September 16, 2012

So close.

Went out to Hueco yesterday and got on El Techo de los Tres B.  I am from the start to sticking the throw but having been back from Afghanistan, I am still low on stamina.  It's also not as good to stay out until 3:00 AM the night before either.  I did run into a friend of Ben Edwards (my favorite climbing partner) named Colby Clear.  It's good to see people from the Austin area.  Sometimes I feel like everyone stopped climbing when I left, since I hardly see anyone.  I guess that is one of the perks of living in the mecca of bouldering.  People come to see me occasionally.

Also, I found the video of the "Speedclimbing Competition" I did a few weeks back with Dan Goodwin.  It's pretty entertaining.  I feel silly competing in speed climbing, being that I have competed in so many technical comps.  I still had that feeling that I always have at the beginning of a comp.


No comments:

Post a Comment