Welcome to my blog. Feel free to search around the archives for some great pictures and what led up to now.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Family


I would like to welcome to the family the Chase Phantom and the Five Tennie.  I got these in a couple of days ago and they are wonderful.  Alex wore the tennies to Hueco and for once she didn't worry about slipping, leading to her having a much better experience.  She even freesoloed a 5.6 and successfully down climbed it.  It's amazing what you can do when you trust your equipment.

2 comments:

  1. They quit making the Jet 7 right? I wore mine out, went to buy new ones, and got really disappointed. Tried the Dragons, but I either got them too tight or they just didn't work right for me. Ended up with the Anasazi Arrowheads and I've been really stoked on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they did stop. I actually considered the arrowheads. My Jet7s are still kicking for now though. We'll see soon though.

      Delete